The Amit IDG761 is a multi-functional industrial grade M2M 4G Router with Dual SIM Card slots for failover to backup mobile network for extra resilience.
The Amit IDG761 4G Router provides LAN connectivity via 4 x Ethernet ports and 802.11n WiFi
IDG761 Features Overview
– M2M Cellular Gateway for Retail POS, and Self-Service Stations, like ATM, vending machine, and digital signage applications.
– Equipped with a dual-SIM LTE, provide WAN failover function for highly reliable requirement, without geographic limit.
– WiFi Compliance N300; Multiple (8) SSIDs for privilege group devices or users.
– 4 x FE LAN port with tag based and port based VLANs easily to group control and relocate traffic pattern. (3 x LAN, 1 x LAN/WAN)
– Fully protocol with NAT/Routing/IPv6 compatible with most IP network.
– IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN support up to 16 concurrent tunnels with max 70Mbps throughput (IPSec).
– Firewall with SPI and IPS prevent hacker attacking and enhance network efficiency.
– SNMP, Telnet CLI, and TR-069 for administrator to manage system.
– QoS and Bandwidth management for optimal bandwidth usage.
– Seamless power failover between redundant 9-48V DC input.
1*LTE module (dual SIM),
1*RJ45 FE (configurable)
LAN-RJ45 3(4)*RJ45 FE
LAN-Wi-Fi 11n 2T2R
Mgmt. Port 1*RJ12 RS232 (Console)
Log Storage 1*USB 2.0
LTE: 800/900/1800/2100/2300/2600 MHz,
UMTS: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz,
GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
2*5dBi detachable ant.(WiFi),
2*3dBi detachable ant. (3G/4G)
Power Source Dual DC 9V ~ 48V
Multiple WANs, Failover / Load Balance,
Cellular 2G/3G/LTE, IP Pass-through
Ethernet Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP
IPv6 Dual Stack, 6-in-4, 6-to-4
Ethernet LAN IP, Subnet Mask
WiFi System 802.11n 2T2R MIMO 300Mbps (2.4GHz)
WiFi Operation AP Router, WDS, WDS Hybrid Modes
WiFi Security WEP, WPA,WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, 802.1x
VLAN Port-based, Tag-based
NAT Virtual Server/Computer, DMZ Host, PPTP/L2TP/IPSec Pass-Through
Routing Static, Dynamic: RIP1/RIP2, OSPF, BGP
QoS Policy-based Bandwidth Control and Packet Flow Prioritization
Scheduling Time Schedule List
Grouping Host Grouping List
External Server Email, Syslog, RADIUS, SCEP, FTP
Certificate My Certificate, Trusted Certificate, Issue Certificate
IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, GRE;
Tunneling with Full Tunnel, Tunnel Failover
VPN Scenario Site to Site, Site to Host, Host to Site, Host to Host, Hub and Spoke, Dynamic VPN
VPN Capability IPSec: up to 16 tunnels
Firewall SPI Firewall with Stealth Mode, IPS
Access Control Packet Filter, URL Blocking, MAC Filter
Authentication Captive Portal
Cellular Toolkit SMS, Data Usage, SIM PIN, USSD, Network Scan
Managing / Nofigying Events;
SMS, Syslog, SNMP Trap, Email Alert, Reboot
Configure & Management
Web, Telnet CLI, Command Script, TR-069, SNMPv3 standard & AMIT MIB
MMI, System Information, System Time, System Log, Backup & Restore,
Reboot & Reset
FTP FTP Server, User Account
Diagnostic Packet Analyzer, Diagnostic Tools
187x110x31mm (w/o mounting kit)
225x110x39mm (with mounting kit)
Operation Temp. -30? ~ 70 ?
Storage Temp. -40? ~ 85 ?
Humidity 10% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
1. Specifications are subject to change without advanced notice.
2. Supported cellular band is dependent upon regional hardware version.